Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Delivery date PO

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

We are in ECC 6 EHP 7. We have a requirement where the user request a custom field in header to input delivery time and document date. The delivery date for each item then will be calculated based on document date plus delivery time. For example: document date is 10.02.2014 and delivery time is 5 days then the delivery date for all items should be 15.02.2014.

They dont want to input delivery date for each items individually as the items can lead to hundreds of items.

I have tried to use BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST, where method PROCESS_ITEM can be used to change value of item before saved (among them is delivery date). However we found out that if the change is done in header (delivery time), method PROCESS_ITEM is not even called.

Is there any other way to satisfy this requirement?

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once all items are entered in the PO, select the column for delivery date and use the "fast change" option, and enter the correct delivery date and execute, which can change the data for all items.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you need to enter delivery date per each line item?

Delivery date is automatically comes from PO document date and material Planned delivery time..

You can maintain Planned delivery time in Material master as 5.

Then it will always comes document date + 5 days as delivery day in PO..

You can also use this in info record.

Can you explain why you need BADI for this requirement..?

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patra,

Dont know about you, but in my company, for the same material, they will have different delivery time for different vendor. Even for the same vendor they will have delivery time, i.e. if you order the material today compare with 3 months ago, due to capacity constraint, etc.

So the final delivery time will need to be negotiated in the PO itself.

Best regards,

John

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, your correct solution is the Fast change option in PO?

Okay, if you want to change forcefully the delivery date, then you can use Fast change for PO as suggested by AKPT sir..