Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CER006-Cloud Certification

former_member679976
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am Planning to do SAP PS Certification via CER006 -Cloud Certification . I have 11 + years of experience as SAP functional consultant in different consulting companies. Recently i joined product based company in Saudi Arabia. I tried to apply for CER006-Cloud Certification and received email from SAP training center that S user ID or training from SAP authorized center is required before certification. Can some one guide me if there is anyway to give certification exam directly without training as i have sufficient experience in SAP PS.

Thanks & Regards

SINGH AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sonal.pandey,

As part of the CER006 certification package, no training is required also no training is there as part of this code. You have a maximum of 6 attempts( Max Three attempts for same exam). The complete details of the certificate is given in the below blog:

CER006

Regards!

sumitjais
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Can some one guide me if there is anyway to give certification exam directly without training?"

You don't have to get trained at any center if you are already experienced and working on that skill. You can go ahead to register for certification. Read the details :

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/05/29/registration-steps-for-sap-certification./