cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cenvat G/L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently we are using only 1 G/L Cenvat on hold assign in Excise assignment table. Now user wants two more G/L of cenvat on hold ECESS & cenvat on hold -SH. ECESS. can you please tll me where i assign these g/l accounts.

please help.

Regards

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya,

Please note that you can only 1 GL account for Cenvat on hold. Basically this entry will be passed via Accounting office. And taking this document number as reference, the excise department will pass entry via J1ih. Now, here you need to have the split between Basic, Cess & Hcess.

You can convince your client that they can have only 1 GL for cenvat on hold by giving the above explanation.

This should resolve your issue.

If you need any further information, please write back.

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Any more reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya,

You can assign these NEW Gl accounts in table J_1ITRNACC & table J_1IEXCACC. Please include 2 more On hold instead of 1 in table J_1ITRNACC against the Account name and assign the GL account in table J_1IEXCACC

This should resolve your issue.

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

thanx for your reply. can you plese tel me the confurigation steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya,

spro-Logistics - General-Tax on Goods Movements-India-Account Determination-Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

Two tabs are their Cenvat oh hold & cenvat SSe . which g/l i have assign here & what about the third g/L.

CENVAT ON HOLD

CENVAT ON HOLD-E.CESS-WLB

CENVAT ON HOLD-SHE CESS-WLB

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cenvat on hold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikas,

and rest of two where i assign. Please help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

msshihab1987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Friend

Use T code OB40 and assign the GL account for The transaction type you have assigned to the Education cess and HE cess