Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CENVAT clearing account (G/L) not updated during MIRO

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing Incoming invoice(MIRO), CENVAT clearing account (G/L) and freight values(G/L) are not update automatically as it's already calculated properly while doing GR. In the tax tab, it is showing CST + Excise value (Taxes) are calculated, but Cenvat and Freight values are not updated with assigned G/L.

The same was worked with other line items. The Case in which GR is reversed and again made new GR,in MIGO part 1 and J1IEX also done there all the GLs came correctly, I have assigned cenvat clearing GL in OB40 with relevant tax code, and the same tax code has been selected in MIRO. But we didn't get desired output as Cenvat and Fright value assigned G/L 's are missing at MIRO. What was the cause for this issue? Could you please share your suggestion to sort out this issue?  

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

It is nothing to do wih automatic posting,infact these g/ls should be checked as post automatically.

Some time this behaviour comes, you can try with retransporting the request to PRD.

Also check while simualting the MIRO document , does system gives any error. This would help you in analysing the issue.

Frieght clearing account, if i am not wrong should comes from OBYC. Check the same also.

Hope this would help you.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the automatic posting is ticked in the gl account

Regards

naresh

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for your reply. Automatic posting is not ticked in G/L master, but while doing GR, Same  GLs are updated correctly but while doing IV, both excise clearing account as well as fright charges G/L's are NOT updated. I have tested the same thing in our quality system, it was updated in both processes like GR and IV with assigned GL ( Automatic posting not activated against these GL). Could you please suggest any other possibilities to check and rectify this issue?

Thanks