cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CEA & CHA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have to include CEA & CHA in allowances. Do i need to maintain a wagetypes for these or is there any other option?

Plz Urgent.....

Thanks

Shravani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have standard wagetypes M260 and M270 with tax code SCEA and SCHA respectively. You can also create your own wagetypes by copying these wagetypes.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply

I have maintained the wagetypes, by copying model wagetypes and also maintained the details in IT 21,

if i run payroll for this person will CEA & CHA get exempted automatically?

if yes, should i maintain the wagetypes in IT08.

Thanks

Shravani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. These amounts are not exempted automatically. You have to maintain 582 infotype with subtype CHA/CEA. This is a must.

Prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravni,

You need to copy the standard wage types which are available that is M260 - Children Education Allow.

M270 - Children Hostel Allowance

You have to maintain the wag types.

EAA

Consider Exemptions Infotype (0582), Subtypes SCEA and SCHA entries on an annual basis and treat the components as an allowance, that is, the components are projected for the financial year to arrive at the annual exemption.

/4E1, /4E2

EAR

Consider Exemptions Infotype (0582), Subtypes SCEA and SCHA entries on an annual basis and treat the components as a reimbursement, that is, only year-to-date values are considered to arrive at the annual exemption.

/4E1, /4E2

EMA

Consider Exemptions Infotype (0582), Subtypes SCEA and SCHA entries on a monthly basis and treat the components as an allowance, that is, the components are projected for the financial year to arrive at the annual exemption.

/4CE, /4CH, /4E1, /4E2

EMR

Consider Exemptions Infotype (0582), Subtypes CEA and CHA entries on a monthly basis and treat the components as a reimbursement, that is, only year-to-date values are considered to arrive at the annual exemption.

/4CE, /4CH, /4E1, /4E2

XOA

Ignore Exemptions Infotype (0582), Subtypes SCEA and SCHA entries and treat the components as an allowance, that is, the components are projected for the financial year to arrive at the annual exemption.

/4E1, /4E2

XOR

Ignore Exemptions Infotype (0582), Subtypes SCEA and SCHA entries and treat the components as a reimbursement, that is, only year-to-date values are considered to arrive at the annual exemption.

/4E1, /4E2

Award points if useful

Regards

sansai

Edited by: sansai on Jun 9, 2008 9:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos