cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDS View - Business Role Price Category

Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a CDS view which expose the Business Role including the Business Role Price Category? The Customer is using S/4HANA Cloud (Public)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are 2 released CDS views - I_IAMBusinessUserPriceCategory (Business User Price Category) and I_IAMBusinessUserPriceCatText (Business User Price Category Text) which provides you the the relation between the User ID and the Price category, but I don't see a direct mapping between the roles and the price category here.

As a workaround, you can create a custom CDS views between the released views which belong to the IAM area which might provide you the solution of getting a view between the business roles <-> price category.

If your customer-partner is just looking for a dump of the relation between the business role templates and the price category, you can also download the excel in the app - IAM Information system as well as the app - Maintain Business Roles. This should give you a list in excel format downloaded directly where you will get the intended mapping. See the link for more information here - https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_CLOUD/55a7cb346519450cb9e6d21c1ecd6ec1/82d17cfdb0f3464b9735e4de...

Answers (0)