cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career in SAP for Chartered Accountant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Pankaj, Chartered Accountant from India and have a 2.5 years of post qualification experience in the accounts field in a manufacturing company including 1.5 years experience in SAP FI module. Please suggest me what are the courses available for me with time and cost required to complete the same and what are career opportunities after having such certifications.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Agarwala

M: 9883678357

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Pankaj as per your experience you can go for  FI or CO module.. Although both are related to accounts & finance but mainly your keen interest  will prove your success further.

(1) FI related to accounts management includes general accounting.

(2) CO related to Management Accounting, Budgetary control etc.

So find out which area you are having more grip choose that one.Both are is highly demanding in SAP.

Regards,

Supriyo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Supriyo,

I have experience in FI Module and I find myself interested in that module. So please suggest me what are the courses available for me with time and cost required to complete the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Agarwala

M: 9883678357

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Agarwala,

You can find all course related to FI with costing and time on the below link.

SAP Training & Education | Software & Solutions| SAP | SAP

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pankaj Then go for FI module. There are two types of training in SAP.

(1) OLT-Online Training (Approx cost is Rs.1.90 Lacs including certification)

(2) ILT-Instrutor Led Training(Approx cost is Rs.3.5 Lacs/25 days full day including certification).

Main question is to  find Authorized SAP training center. You can find it from SAP career web site. In India few institutions are there.

HPCL/Siemens/Genovate are the authorized one for this..

Try to get IDES from market for regular practice. You will get lots of material from SCN.

SAP is all about PRACTICE. PRACTICE and PRACTICE.

Thanks & Regards,

Supriyo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Supriyo.

Please let me know about the IDES.

supriyodutta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pankaj It is demo version of SAP for education & Training purpose. You can get easily from market.

Regards,

Supriyo

Answers (0)