cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captureing Vendor And Manufacturer Details in PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm working on PLD for Outgoing Excise Invoice. My Client wants to capture Vendor and Manufacturer details like address and Excise details in PLD. Please help me, wheather its possible to capture this details in PLD.

Thanks,

Pratheeviraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pratheeviraj.,

If the data you require is captured in the outgoing invoice then we can link the same to your PLD

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheeviraj

The reason I asked where the information is, is to determine whether the links will work. If they are standard fields, then you can add them into the PLD without having to add the information into the invoice. If the info is in a table and can be linked, then it is not necessary to duplicate the information.

If you add a field on the Repetitive Area from the OITM table for default vendor, for example, it will be related to the item code.

If you need help with the actual layout in PLD, search the forum as there are many answers already to adding these kinds of fields.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheeviraj

You cannot "capture" information in the PLD. The PLD is a reporting feature that allows for changing layouts. Therefore the information the PLD will use, must be defined already in the system and be available to the PLD. I am assuming that you mean you want to add extra information in the layout, if this is so, you can add fields to the layout that are of type database and link to the necessary fields.

The fields will only work if they can relate to another field in the same area. For example, if you have an item code as a field in the rows, then adding the manufacturer from the OITM table will be possible as it will relate to the item code.

My only question will be what the manufacturer and vendor information is that you are referring to. Is this information in standard SAP fields, or user defined fields, or user tables?

Let me know what the source of this information is and we can guide you better on adding them to the PLD layout.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juby,

The information of Vendor and Manufacturer are in standard SAP fields. The information is like address, and excise details like ECC No, C.E. Range, C.E. Division, PAN No, CST No.

For Example I Purchased Item "Y" form Vendor XXX01, and I'm selling the same Item to customer BBB01. While Creating outgoing excise invoice, I'm need to capture the vendor details (XXX01) in the said invoice. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Pratheeviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheeviraj,

One simple thing what you could do is to create User defined Fields, then attach the Formatted search for those fields. once you are able to retrieve required data then you can get those values in the PLD.

regards,

Shreyas