cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capacity is not getting booked against the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i m doing the capacity planning for the pm orderin work center i have done all the related settiongs & in spro

in OIOI t code i have maintain the profile for capacity availability as SAPPM_G013 untick the NO check box, then in work center i hav maintain the fine scheduling tick on, in capacity tab maintain the std available capacity, then grouping & factory calendar also but in order when i check the capacity availability it is saying no req/ or not relevant to finite scheduling, what is the reason ???

plz help

Nishj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure to enter some work and also the right control key(Relevant for capacity ) for the operation.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have ALREADY maintain 5 Hr of work & control key is PM01, BUT STILL IT IS NOT BOOKINH THE CAPACITY WHY?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you have maintained the right formula for the scheduling and capacity in the work center (SAP008 and SAP004).Also make sure that the Control key PM01 is relevant for generating capacity requirements(Someone might have changed the same in config).

Regards

Narasimhan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nishj

How are you checking the capacity availability?

What is the error message number?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO CHECK Capacity, GO TO ORDER tab , THEN FUNCTION, THEN AVAILABILITY THEN CAPACITY, HERE I CHECK THE CAPACITY BUT IT SAY '' NO REQ/ OR NOT RELEVANT TOT FINITE SCHEDULING", WHY IT IS NOT BOOKING THE CAPACITY, I HAVE GIVEN 5 HR OF WORK IN OPERATION BUT IN CM01 IT IS NOT GETTING BOOKED FOR THAT ORDER.