Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot perform transaction in controlling type account

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All gurus/experts,

I am trying to import journal entries using DTW templates that has been prepared to do the job. The GL account properties are control account. After do that job,

The imported is not succeed. the error message is :

cannot perform transaction in controlling type account [OJDT.BtfStatus][line:2].....

Is it possible to do importing file for such of account ?

Previously I tried to use documents template and document lines, but I always get error if the imported template document type in the header is service, the error message (reason) is DOcType=dot_SERVICE. I have simulated vary from dt_SERVICE, doct_SERVICE, etc. I want to correct some wrong AR invoice taxes amount. It is almost 10 pages of A4 paper (standard measurement).

I do not have any idea how to solve these problems. I appreciate for your help so much. TIA

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

the latter you asked is

'dDocument_Service' is correct type.

it's enumeration value - you can try 1.

first one - I have no idea about that.

How about trying one or two data by SBO client?

then, the problem will be more specific.

Regards,

Hyunil Choi.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hyunil,

tks for your help. it is courage me to still go on with SBO. you gave me solution that is dDocument_service but it is for SBO 2005A, I forget to tell that I use SBO 2004A version.

The second answer I don't understand yet.

Rgds,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All Gurus/Experts,

I would like to simplify my question. Based on the DI API error message, it seems impossible to import data using SBO 2004 DI API journal entries template. Are there any way outs to solve this problem ? What I am trying to do is to correct something error in more than 200 documents like service AR credit memo, service AR invoice and other A/R forms that has been added. The resulted journal should have structure like this following:

dr the account contained error

cr the customer bp data (select using ctrl+tab in the 2nd row)

using DI API, there will actually be 200 rows imported.

I appreciate your help. TIA

Rgds,