cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot goods issue sales order reserved batch in delivery

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Business scenario :- Quality team wants to reserve particular batch in sales order and stock in MMBE needs to show as reserved.

Now when I create the delivery and try to PGI it with the same batch, system is looking at unrestricted stock and not the batch which was reserved for this order/delivery.

It may have something to do with copy control, but not sure.

Could you please help.

Regards,

Anisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without checking your system, it is not possible to assist you. Did you check MB52 for that material? In MMBE, under which tab, you could see this stock? May be, you need to carry out configuration change in OVZ9 where couple of check boxes would be there for the system to consider Blocked Stock, Quality inspection stock etc., You need to check this.

0 Kudos

No need to maintain the reservation.. Enter batch number in the delivery directly just before the PgI. Till the time put the stock in QI. Once it ia ready to ship. movw to unrestricted.

0 Kudos

Hi Swapnesh,

Thanks for your reply. The stock in MMBE is showing as reserved for sales order. So why is it not using the same batch while doing PGI and why is system looking at unrestricted stock.

Is their any way to avoid moving stock from sales stock to unrestricted and let system automatically pgi the correct batch.

0 Kudos

Hi Swapnesh,

Thanks for your reply. The stock in MMBE is showing as reserved for sales order. So why is it not using the same batch while doing PGI and why is system looking at unrestricted stock.

Is their any way to avoid moving stock from sales stock to unrestricted and let system automatically pgi the correct batch.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will always look for unrestricted stock only when you try to post the goods issue. Your QA team has to transfer the stock to unrestricted once it is cleared.

0 Kudos

Thanks for getting back to me. How can we then make sure that the same batch is used in delivery as well.

0 Kudos

Thanks for getting back to me. How can we then make sure that the same batch is used in delivery as well

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a query and give further updates, please add the content under "Comments" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as asked by the members. Also, when you add the text under Comments, it will be intimated to the person to whom you are responding whereas, if you add the text under Answer, the member will not be intimated. By the way, your above answer has been converted as comment by me.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesan.

Can you please review my query.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My call name is Lakshmipathi. Please address it accordingly.