cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cann't able to access SAP B1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While double clicking on SAP B1 it shows an error message, showing message "The color palatte file could not be properly loaded." If i press ok then it displays Visual Studio Just in Time Debugger window appears, showing "An unhandeled win32 exception occured in SAP Business One.exe[3668]".

Plz help wat to do its urgent.

Thanks and Regard

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vivek,

Reinstalling the SAp b1 client is the most important to solve your problem. The other solution is to change the colour display.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Plz tell me the alter nate way,

How to do that.

Thanks

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

If visual studio error, it oftentimes refers to common database (add/remove program --> SAP Business One --> click change/remove button --> ... --> repair, modify or remove , select repair / modify) Try to repair the database or modify. If the problem still exists, the last resolution is to reinstall SBO. I am sure this maybe dislike by you. is it a production live database ?

Rgds,

Edited by: jimmy michael on Dec 20, 2007 6:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

No its not a Production Live database,

I m simply learning how to write programs in SDK and create A new form in SAP B1.

While executing one program, suddenly this problem arises.

Can u tell me any pdf file, in which How to create .ard file and attact with SBO is explained. Through which I can refer n able to attach with SBO.

Thanks and Regards

Vivek

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

Fortunately it is not live dtabase. You have created a new form and this steps are how to create ard file:

1. Compile your addon

2. Creating installer for the addon. You could use e.g. VISE or download B1DE from this forum

3. Open (click 2x) the file AddOnRegDataGen from this folder C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Tools\AddOnRegDataGen.

Your ard file of the addon now is available. you could register it in the addon administration (admin module --> addon-ons)

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jimmy