cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pleople

I did the confirmationof hours through COR6N and after a cancelled this confirmation, but in transaction

COR3 -->GOTO --> Costs -->Analysis don´t show the line related of cancellation. The report show only the positive quantity, but should show one line with negative quantity of cancellation.

When I do duble click in the line (positive quantity) the SAP open the confirmation (CORT) and show the confirmation and the field "Cancelled" is fleg.

The same situation occurs in the CO reports KOB1 and KKBC_ORD, they don´t show the negative hours of cancelled confirmation.

I check the table AFRU and the documents are corrects.

Please, someone have any suggestion of what can be?

Regards

Gilberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member311826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Check the sap Not 1352231.

Symptom

You post or cancel a goods receipt for a production order, process order, maintenance order or network. The goods receipt quantity and the goods receipt value are not updated in the order or the network. However, the relevant data is correct in the material documents.

You require a correction program that corrects the goods receipt quantity and the goods receipt value in the order or the network.

Hope this will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your attention, but my problem is about confirmation only of hours and wasn´t goods receipet. In my confirmation a didn´t need goods reciept; This SAP note refers about goods recipets... Anyway I will try implement this note.

Regars