cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we display the bank account number of a vendor in the payment list(APP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After APP run ,when i dispaly the payment list there exist the vendor adress details but no bank account number of vendor !

Please confirm whether vendors bank account number can be displayed in the payment list or not?

Note:- 1.I use programme RFZALI20 to dispaly payment list . 2. In the vendor's master data the bank account number is already maintained.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards,

Ramakanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can add the field in the layout.

once you're in the list, click on the "square" button to maintain the layout. payee's IBAN etc are available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked through variant but no result i.e. the field name is dispalying but no bank account number is coming under that field.

Rgds,

Ramakanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakant,

The vendor bank account information should be there in the DME file. In case, this is missing, please check if you are using any custom prgram ("Z"), which might be affecting the updating of the vendor account number.

Please let me know your findings. If the above doesn't help, let us know which program (RFF*) you are using.

Thanks and regards,

Suresh Jayanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your quick response.

How can i dispaly the DME file ?

As i mentioned to dispaly payment list use programme RFZALI20.

I checked the configuration and found that payment programme RFFOUS_C is assigned against payment method "C" in the country setting.

Note:- We have 8 (eight payment methods) but "RFFOUS_C" is assigned only agaisnt payment method "C" (check) not against any other payment methods.

We have a payment method "G"(Empl Payment method) and against this payment method the bank account number of vendor is displaying but not against any other payment method.

I am confused...please help me.

Regards,

Ramakanta