cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we change movement 601 to Zmovement type during PGI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can we change the standard movement type 601 based on some logical condition to Z movement type during PGI?

If any exit is there , please provide.

Thanks for giving input.

Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can we change the standard movement type 601 based on some logical condition to Z movement type during PGI?

You can't change the same at PGI level as it depends on schedule line cat at Sales order .

You can maintain Z Move type by copying Std Move Type 601and maintain with relevance to your business requirement.

Along with that maintain a relevant Schedule line cat in your sales order. I would suggest you to create Z Schedule line cat for the purpose and assign the Z Movement type in it. And do an automatic determination for its Sales order type and its I Cat.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you can work on the user exit MV50AFZ1 , USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT. Then based on teh flag which you mentioned try to update the value in LIPS - BWART with the required movement type.

However, if you know that the particular material is going to be changed or flagged , during order creation, then it will be very easy. You can change the Schdule line manually as per the flag or get it done automatically by having the logic in sales order user exit.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it can be possible,

not with Z movement type ,but u can define u r own movement typ,

but why u want to use customized movement typ and * additional *u r defing in u r movement type,

Regards,

Caprin.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caprin,

Thanks for your reply .

Actually the scenario is like this .

1. One material sold as such with 601 movement type

2. Some times , the same material sold with additive mixing , in this case we pass a flag during delivery and it should go to different G/L.

To make difference , i would like to use different movement type for the second scenario .

Hope , it clarifys.

Can you please tell me how it can be changed during PGI?.

Thanks in advance .

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I would like to re-determine the movement type during PGI and not like , it should be triggered from scheduling line category.

Thanks and regards,

Saravanan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would be aware, movement type in delivery is determined based on the settings you maintain for your schedule line category in VOV6. So if you want to have a different movement type, it is better to create a new schedule line category, maintain the new movement type and assign it to your item category in VOV5.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathy,

Thanks for your answer.

So , can I take that re-determination of movement type during PGI is not possible?

Why I need this requirment?

Account determination in TDP ( IS-OIL ) functionality is based on movement type .

In my case , because of additive addition to the main material , only some times the G/L account determination should change and this can be controled by checking additive flag during PGI and if flag available , then If I can change movement type only to these cases , I can go do new account determination. Other wise I do not want to distrub the present configuration.

If this is not feasible , then I have to think some other way to get it done .

Thanks and regards,

Saravanan