cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me on below issue ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In Ess employee applied leave from 16.08.2015 to 18.08.2015.but 16.08.2015 is Sunday, by mistake employee entered. But when coming to approval of leave its throwing error becoz of week off included in leave. But error message is “Please include weekly offs/public holidays”.  But here we have included only Sunday which is weekly off that employee. But in error message why its included public holidays also. (Which we have not included in leaves)

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below links as well.

The SCN Rules of Engagement

How to close a discussion and why

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand, Thereare some enhancements are implemented to validate the system.

Let assume 16th Sunday 17, 18 trying to apply a leave, There are chances to check what is the previous day of 16 th if it is a Holiday/Weekly off then 15th should be considered as a leave not as a holiday/weekkly off so employee should apply in a single stretch 15 - 18 so that system accepts.

The other way is 16th is off we should not include 16th we can asume manynscenarios, The only thing we have to find out is check the enhancement and what has been written, accordingly it validates the master data and transaction data.

Further check absence type settings as well in the IMG but there are very less chances to pass such error messages.

I hope you know how to find out BADI's and Exits take the help of technical consultant.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try entering the leave manually in R3 for the same period and check if the systems throws the same error?