cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can any one please help me on this RMA(Return material authorization) report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one please tell me the relation between new RMAs /closed returns,GL account and SAP movement type.I need to develop a report by taking parameters as GL account and SAP movement type for BOH and InTransit , how to differentiate BOH and InTransit in table level and how can we check whether it is a new RMA or closed return in table level.

Thanks,

Anusha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to sit with a logistic consultant for developing this report. Since this is a customized report, only inhouse consultants will be able to help you out.

This report consists of many parts :

i) Relationship between GL and movement type - You need to understand MM-FI integration. How based on valuation class and movement type, GL's are assigned based on transaction key in transaction OBYC & OMWB. Here you need to consider only those movement types related to returns. Also, have a look at tcode MB5L.

ii) Goods in transit -  Check the logic in Tcode MB5T. Based on EKBE table & EKET table, you can find out how many goods are in transit. It is basically the difference between quantity of goods issued - quantity of goods delivered.

No idea what BOH is. Is it stock on hand.

Regards,

DPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DPM,

Thank you very much for your reply. BOH is balance on hand. Can you please tell me how to differentiate order as BOH or Intransit in table level.

Thanks&Regards,

Anusha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For balance on Hand :   I) Check the logic in tcode MB5L .

II) Tables used -MBEW ( Valuated stocks on hand ) ,  T030, T030R , T134M.

For stock in transit:  I) Check the logic in tcode MB5T ( see the select query in   FM                                                                               'MB_ADD_TRANSFER_QUANTITY'           

II) Tables used EKKO, EKPO, EKET .

stock in transit = EKET-WAMNG ( Quantity of goods issued ) - EKET-WEMNG ( Quantity of goods received ).

It is better you check the logic with the functional consultant.

Regards,

DPM              

Answers (0)