cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calibration grid EhP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

We're using Talent Assessment together with Flexible performance management IViews to get talent & performance scores.

We just cannot seem to get this box working. We've applied notes, logged notes and configured to all of our ability.

There are values stored for our test employee in IT 7408 & 7409, but it doesn't show on the box.

Please, does anybody know the secret to make this work?

If you have any technical questions, please ask...

Regards

Henning

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henning:

When you launch the calibration grid, do you get an error message of any kind? Something along the lines of, so and so does not have performance data. Do you get a bunch of boxes with 0% in them? Or do you get a bunch of boxes with nothing at all in them?

For your Potential Assessments, what are the start and end dates? Do those dates coincide with your dates in the Calibration Grid configuration? Same question for the performance appraisal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same issue with the calibration for talent assessment. Although I have records in 7408 and 7409 for 2011 and 2012 I can not get any employee to be displayed in the grid (I get a bunch of boxes with 0% in them and the labels that I configured for the boxes)

Any input will be of great help!

Kr,

Alice