cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation problem in customer wagetype

resad_muradli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi . I have a problem. I created a new wage type . Copied from basic pay(wage type 1000)

and created new data in INFO TYPE 0014.

But when i run payroll it does not calculate correct.

Employee who have problem has been assigned to new position in the middle of the month (09.03.2016).

In March there is 17 working days. But payroll calculate wage type only after 09.03.2016(12 working days).

How i can solve this problem ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the w/t 1000 is used in IT 8, the proc cl 10 would have been set to pro-rate.  The copied w/t would have got all the characteristics of T512W.  Hence the w/t would be pro-rating.

If the new w/t is to be in IT 14, then you need to check all the settings and any table entry that has been copied during the PU30 txn.  This txn would list all such copied tables.  You need to go through each such table/view and correct where required.  It is possible you'd need to delete some entries - e.g., the w/t 1000 is defined for IT 8;  this entry copied to new w/t should be deleted and replaced by IT 14 applicability.

Also check further as below:

a. Run payroll with log.

b. The new w/t should have been read from IT 14 and processed in function P0014 in sub schema XAP0. 

c. Check how the w/t is being processed.  It should be reduced based on the fact that IT 14 start date is after pay period start date.

Further it appears the new w/t is 4010 (and it does not have any description).  Check the description in T512W and correct as required.

resad_muradli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply . But if i change pc10 then it calculate only amount. But i want to change it for calculate only attended work days. For example amount is 1000 usd and working days is 15 and employee have 3 unexcusable absence days in IT2001 . Though it would calculate like

(1000/15) * (15 - 3). But it only adds 1000 usd to total.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try:

a)In time eval, using one/more PCR's create a wage type say 9R01 with no.of days, based on your rules for reduction of days.

b)In the PCR called by P0014 function, reduce the no.of days to be paid by w/t 9R01 (passed from time eval (this import is by function ZLIT in XT00 sub-schema).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is always been advisable to not set attendance based property for IT14/15 wage type.

If you want to prorate it based on attendance, then you have to write PCR to prorate that amount. (dont use PC 10)

in PCr you can prorate as per requirement.

Regards,

Jay