cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of Imputed income..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im testing the calculations of loan amount.What is the process to test weather the loan amount is calculating the exact calculation.What is the process of calculating the imputed income.How can we change the rate for the new financial year..

Thanking u.

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check the PCR INLN in PE02,

Check the report HINCLON1 in SE38

Check the FM in SE37 for the following FM

FVD_EXP_GET Read Loan Data for Export

BAPI_LOAN_GETDETAIL_MLT Read Detailed Data for Loan

BAPI_LOAN_GETLIST Determine a List of Loans

Check this table for to change the interest rate T506C and the same can be assign in the IT 0045 as per ur new financial year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here my system is calculating imputed income by 10% which is 11.75 % at present for this current financial year.Where should i change the configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u checked in the table. Refer previous mess

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have changed ref.int.Rate as 11.75 in the nodes of company loans master datamaintain loan types--conditions instead of 10.Now System is calculating correct imputed income.But past/previous data also changed with 11.75%,which should not be calculated.

What should i do to get imputed income values as per the financial year.I have tried it but unable to solve it.Please advice me to solve the problem.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a new record in IT 0045 as per new Rate of Interest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

How can we create a new record for all the employees through IT 0045 as per new interst rate.

Thanking u.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto PA30 and select the emp personnel number and the IT0045, then create a new record with new interest rate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Santosh,

Thanks for the reply.Is there any probability/chance to change the interst rate for all employees at the same time.

Please let me know any other options.

Thanking u.

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use BDC or LSMW to change employees entire loan data............................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please provide your valuable advices for the above issue.The rate of interst should be 11.75% for the cuurent finnacial year and it should be 10% for the privious financial year.Where should i change the configuration.

Thanking u.

Regards,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky,

Create a new condition with ur new int rate in the loan type in the following table V_T506D. Then create a new record for the employees in PA30 IT0045 - Loans. Definetly it works. If prob exists revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for the answer.At present i can get that according to the Financial year.I have delimited the date.I started the date from 01.04.2007 and it is calculating correctly.But i did nt give any new condition.Will i get any problem if i put the same condition with the change in Ref.Int.Rate.What should i enter the data in the new record 0045 infotype.

Thank u so much.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky due history data, i suggest create one new condition with new int rate. So u can maintian the data both current and and history. This helps some times while tracking for the history data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh...

Thanks for the reply.Even now also i can find the history data.Please let me know what should i fill in the new record.

Thanks,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicky run the payroll simulation and ensure your result as per ur new rate of interest. If it calculates the exact result, then no need to change anything.

Incase if want to change some previous employees loan data, there u req tht old condition. If the system not able to find the exact rate of int, then there will error in retro. so i suggest, create one new condition and assign for the new financial year.

Check in PA30 for some employees, whether u are having the old records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the new record maintain the following details

Approval date (Use F1 as per ur req.)

Loan amount granted

In the Conditions menu

Loan conditions (new conditions)

Indiv. interest rate (if it exists)

In payments menu, maintain as per ur old record.

Note: If u have any doubts use F1 in the req field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

here my client has 2 categories of employees.User is using same category of loan for the 2 categories of employees.Here the rate of interst is different from each one of them.How can i configure these details in V_T506D for the 2 types of employees.

Thanking u.

\

Sai.