cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button texts in pop-up messages are in german

0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I applied support packs for SAP_BASIS 740 till 15. After applying them I'm facing button text language in pop-up messages. Please guide me how to change it to English form German.

Regards

Shafi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Shafi,

please run report RSLANG20 (using FORCE mode) and afterwards /$CUA and /$DYN in the OK-code field.

Does it resolve your issue?

If not then please attach a screenshot with an example of wrong texts to get a better understanding.

Best regards,
Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I executed the report with force without language specific and by selecting English language. But still facing the same issue.In your reply I couldn't get the statement "afterwards /$CUA and /$DYN in the OK-code field". Can you please guide me what is that. Attached the sample screenshots of the issues what I am facing.

Regards

Shafi

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shafi,

the OK-code field is the field where you enter the transaction codes. In this field you have to enter the two statements.

Cheers,
Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I followed the steps guided by you but still no change. Please guide me further.

Regards

Shafi

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shafi,

sounds for me like a more complex issue. Is it possible to open an SAP incident on BC-CTS-LAN component? This needs a deeper investigation.

In this incident you can refer to my name and I will then take over and check the issue.

Cheers,
Andreas