cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business One - Iphone

e1b9o8l9a
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have a question, I recently saw that an update was made for Business One on Android, everything is fine on this side as I have successfully configured 4 devices. However, on iPhone, the version with the old icon persists, and I haven't been able to set up the application on two devices despite installing the certificate and configuring the phone correctly. When entering the user credentials, it gives me an error message: 'The certificate for this server was not issued by a trusted certification authority.'

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nidhisingh14
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi e1b9o8l9a

Please check below mentioned document to setup secure connection with SAP Business One mobile app:

https://help.sap.com/doc/16e0a7310eae4dc4808607a1fa38a6a3/9.0/en-US/Setup_Secured_Connectivity_to_SA...

In case you are using sales/service app for hana, then please refer to SAP note 2298985 for certificate.

In case you are using sales/service app for hana, then please refer to SAP note 3110082 for certificate.

Thank You.

Kind Regards
Nidhi Singh
SAP Business One Support

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi e1b9o8l9a,

Kindly make sure that you are following the instructions mentioned in SAP KBA 3104120.

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support