cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business blueprint for FICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does any one has a business blueprint for FICO. If someone has it please send me at silviya.sap@gmail.com ..

I have certain issues with it.. What areas are normally covered into the blueprint.

I will keep it very cofidentially if you send to me..Plz send it to me ASAP. its very urgent...Help me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check this link, here you can find FI Blue print which may help you.

http://www.sceis.sc.gov/Default.aspx?tabid=45

click on Finance/Procurement project background (left side)

click on Business Blueprint (left side)

click on Finance Blueprint Statement of Work

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sirnivas,

Do you have any othert business blueprint for FICO. If you have it please send me at silviya.sap@gmail.com ..Its very urgent..Help me

Thankx a lot

rajeev_uppal2
Explorer
0 Kudos

> Hi Sirnivas,

>

> Do you have any othert business blueprint for FICO.

> If you have it please send me at

> silviya.sap@gmail.com ..Its very urgent..Help me

>

>

> Thankx a lot

Hi

I wish to understand how business blueprint is prepared . I want to have a copy of the same for my understanding. I shall be thankful if you forward me a copy of the same at aar.uppal@gmail.com.

Regards

Rajeev Uppal

098183 37205

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business blueprint is the document which contains the roadmap on which the business will be done in SAP. Preparing a correct blueprint is one of the toughest task during the implemnetation and if done well it provides a solid foundation for the clean implementation.

SAP itself recommends ASAP methodology for implemenation in which blueprint preparation is 2nd phase. if you are going via this methododlogy then you can generate a questionaire from the system which you will circulate to the business process owners. they will fill the questionnaire and return back to consultants. The filled up questionnaire helps the consultants to understand how business is done in legacy system and the optimised way to map it in SAP taking care of best business processes.

Apart from ASAP methodology various comapnies have their own way of implementation during which the prepare AS IS and TO BE document. AS IS conatins the way of conducting business in legacy system and TO BE conatisn the way it will be done in SAP.

Hope I had been able to help you. Please assign points.

Rgds

manish

rajeev_uppal2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Your reply is excellent. I want to have a copy of Blueprint for my understanding of the 2nd Phase of the Roadmap. Please send me if you have one as this will give boost to my existing knowledge on the subject.

Regards

Rajeev Uppal

098183 37205

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

if the reply is excellent you should have awarded points...This is way of expressing thanks in the forum.

Rgds

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas

this is chakrapani i want sample business blue print plz send me at my mail

gadechakrapani@gmail thanx in advance