cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business area wise vendor balances report in S_ALR_87012082

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In a Vendor Balances report, the document selection is not available in the dynamic selections and hence i am not able to select the business area to suit the requirement. We have only, vendor master and company code in the dynamic selections.

Is there any customization tht needs to be set???

Thanks,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ns

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Suny,

Tcode FBL1N

Go to <b>Edit</b> --> click on Dynamic selections and scroll to <b>Documentation</b> and there u can see the document selections......

assign me the points if helpfull.....

ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjit thanks for the reply

I can see the business area in fbl1n the problem is with f.42(vendor balances in local currency)

In this case in dynamic selection documentation is only not coming.

Pls let me knw what can b done on this.

Thnks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suny,

In F.42 also i can see the Business area.

Go to <b>Edit </b> tab and click on Dynamis selections in <b>Document </b>u can see the <b>Business area</b> tab. Double click on it, so that it will move to the right side of the screen, from there u can select it......

assign me the points.....

ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this report it will not be possible to view BA since this is not a selection option here. If u click the third icon on the left hand side of the report (dynamic selection option) the BA option is highlighted in green which means it is not a selection option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might be coming at your place but its not coming at my system becoz we have upgraded the system from 4.7 to ecc 6.0, so i think we need to reactivate some customization settings to make it available so if u knw tht customization pls let me knw

NOte

I have already written tht document folder is NOT coming in Dynamic selection tab.

Hope u understood my prob.

Thnks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard report S_ALR_87012082 and f.42 do not provide for Document selections. Hence Business area can not be selected in these standard reports. You can take help of ABAPers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry. U can select BA here. Green means already included in the dynamic selection. But still u will not able to see BA wise report here.