cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Area validity period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are in ECC 6.0. In SAP we can give the validity period of a Profit center / Cost center. But here my requirment is, i want to enter validity period for a Buss area.

According to Reporting requirement: where m

y clients each store is a Busss area in SAP. Balance sheets & Reports all at Buss area level, as well as i can get consolidated reports. We need some reports say ex: in year 1995 - 4 stores, similarly in 2001 - 10 stores were opened. client able get the reports by yearwise totals, suppose if we enter year as 2001 in a sales report the total sales report is genrating to all those stores which were opened in that particular year 2001. This report is going to be an ABAP development, Here i need some work around, where i can put the Validity period / Opening date of that Particular Buss area in SAP?

Plaese help me to figureout this.

Thanking you,

Kanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not possible to maintain the business area validity in SAP.

Unlike cost elements, cost centers, internal orders and profit centers, you cannot maintain the business area for a partiular period.

Business areas are independent organizational structures and cut across all company codes. Meaning that any company code can post into any business area.

If you want you can create new stores as profit centers / cost centers. If you have internal order accounting, you can best use of that.

Regards,

Ravi