cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Area (GSBER) control in Automatic Payment Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm implementing a payment process in a company in which I have to different Business Areas and Payments are processed separately but both use transaction F110.

How can I restrict a Business Area to create a proposal just with documents of its own and not with documents of the other Business Area?

Authorization Objects are the only solution? Which?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the further selection tab of F110, you can enter a particular business area and then for that business area related documents will be selected.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav

That may be an option but still depends on the user. If he forgets to settle de Business Area as an additional selection he may pay invoices of the other Business Area.

Is there any way to default those Additional Values for certain users?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again

RahulGoyal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

In the APP configuration (Transaction FBZP) under All Company Codes, you can select "Separate payment per business area" for an individual company code. With this check, F110 would split the proposal (and then payment) automatically by business area.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to my earlier solution, you can add the business area as authorization object in the user authorization role and can control there.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul. That customizing is helpful, however it's not useful to prevent proposals of other business areas.

Gaurav, do you know the exact name of the authorization object? Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at the following authorization for object F_BKPF_GSB

Thanks

Ron

Answers (0)