cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bulk material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP-Standard bulk material are not MRP-relevant and not invoiceable. How can I create or map the bulk material so that they are invoiceable. (we have to much bulk material and we want to have some price)

Thanks

Dede

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dede,

A bulk material is a material component to which you have direct access at the work center (a loose material, such as grease or washers). You can enter the bulk material indicator in the material master record and the BOM item.

If a material is defined as a bulk material, dependent requirements for this material are not relevant to MRP. MRP for bulk materials is based on consumption. But we off-course do the Invoicing of the same to pay to vendor .

Can you please tell me what is your requirement in detail & what do you mean by making the bulk material invoiceable...........

Thanks

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have bulk materials like washers or grease. In the definition of bulk materials they aren't relevant to costing.

Our problem is, how can we define those material (washers or grease) so that they are relevant for costing (I mean an other name for those materials or can we customize the system so that we do the cost for bulk materials).

Thanks

Dede

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dede

Cost relevancy is related to material type, for instance.

So, I guess that you can make good receipts, get invoices from your supplier, know your inventory for bulk materials !! The only functionality you are taking off is the dependent requirements for these materials.....Check if you have Accounting views for the material (MM02)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per standard SAP, bulk materials will not considered for the Standard Cost Estimation. The system ignores once the material bulk material is flagged. Bulk materials always issued against the cost center issue through 201 movement.

User exit is available for costing bulk materials.

The name of the user exit/enhancement is COPCC004 "customer enhancement bulk materials". Functional Module EXIT_SAPLKKEX_001: Inclusion of Bulk Material Items in Product Costing

Hope will work for you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dede,

Follow the link given below,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di46c2/helpdata/EN/ad/f32c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Hope this helps you.

SmanS