cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Text in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When we go into CJ30 to Change the Original budget, we have an option of entering a text in the "Document Text", where we can maintain a reason for changing the budget. Can I make this facility a mandatory one, so that no one can change the budget without giving a reason?

regards

Pratap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pratap

The funsctionality u r lokking for is not supported by the standard SAP. It can be developed for ur requirement, using the structure BPDY. Check with ur ABAPers.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document text field is for remarks of original Budget. The functionality you are looking for may n't be available as per standard SAP.

In CJ30, original budget is getting alloted. For Changing budget, Budget update will be used in CJ37.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Assume that I have allotted Rs.10000 for my project. And I have consumed my whole budget. In this case, if I want to allot more budget to my project, I will have to go through CJ30 only right?

regards

pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is budget update functionality available. Initially you will allocate budget in CJ30. For extra budget allocation, use budget supplement functionality through CJ36 / cj37.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case if the project is not attached to any investment program then u can assign more budget to the project (i.e. top WBS Element) using CJ30. But if u have budget(excess) in another project which u want to use as a supplement for the present project, use CJ36 transaction.

Check the following link for more details

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/df/56121cc3c411d1ad990000e8a6353a/frameset.htm

Regards

Murali