cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Exceeded error with message No BP 602

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a budget exceeding error: Ntwk actvty 6000001 0020 budget exceded year 2009.

following is the settings

Availability control against: Overall

Availability control against: Budget

Availability Control in the Controlling Area Currency:

Activation type: Automatic activation during budget allocation

Usage level in %: 0,00

The project is P.0001

Top lvl P.0001

WBS P.0001.1

Network Activity (External services) 6000001 0010 PR-($40000) PO($20000) & Service entery done with same amount($20000).

Network Activity (External services) 6000001 0020 PR-($1)

Actual $20000

Commitment 20001

Assigned 40001

Available $49

Now we updated the budget as below:

The original budget was 40050 in IM then modified to 45050 and distributed in CJ30.

When we try to update the Service PR with 49 or more dollars, gives error in commitments and when the log checked, the budget exceeding message is there, if the PR updated with 48 USD, it gives the budge is exhausted.

40050(Old Budget)-40001 (assigned) = 49 USD. Which means, the supplement of the 5000USD is not considered.

Run the CJEN and CJBN to reconstruct the project but no use.

Please help me out where to check and what went wrong. its in client prd.

Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try reconstruct budget, tcode CJBN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said in reports and in CJ31 , it is showing 60049 as available. I am confused here......including additional budget , total budget you gave is 45000. Then how it can show 60049 which more than Original Budget ?

Have you distributed additional budget to the WBSE for which Service P.R is being raised ?

What is distributable budget at the level of the WBSE for which P.R is being created in CJ30 ?

What Is available budget against the WBSE for which P.R is being created in S_ALR_87013558. ?

May be it will be of saome help for you.

Thanks

Saikishore.Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikishore,

Thanks for the reply,

Its a typo, actually I was trying to simulate the scenario in our dev system, so got confused..

Actually the system is NOT considering the $5000 coz its throwing the same error.

(sorry for my typo again)

The available is Current Budget-Assigned Budget, i.e. 45050-40001=5049 (all in USD)

When we try to update the Service PR with 49 or more dollars, gives error in commitments and when the log checked, the budget exceeding message is there, if the PR updated with 48 USD, it gives the budge is exhausted.

40050(Old Budget)-40001 (assigned) = 49 USD. Which means, the supplement of the 5000USD is not considered.

I am still struggling, can you suggest any OSS note applicable in this scenario.

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure about the Setting for the Availability control, whether its getting activated from IM Program Budgeting (IM52) or the individual WBS Budgeting (i.e CJ30). But I Doubt its accepting the entries from CJ30. (In your case the check the possibility of the Availability control activation on Released Budget)

Please try below:

1) Go to Tcode: IM52

2) Enter the Investment program, Position ID, Approval year, and Currency as USD

3) Select the radio button for the Supplement

4) Set the check mark only for WBS Elements.

5) Make the necessary Entries for the WBS Element and Save.

6) Need to verify with your configuration: Release budget from CJ32

7) Try recreating the PR/PO now.

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try reconstructing info db using CJBN CJEN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

CJEN and CJBN has been done but of NO use.

I have changed the overall budget using IM52, then using CJ36 Supplemented the budget to Project definition, then CJ30 to distribute it annually.

Is this a wrong process?

Or we need to click on radio button of IM52 for supplementing the budget.

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

I did it but of no use, in reports and CJ31 its showing 60049 available but while adding more value to PR it throwing same error.

help me out experts!

regards,