cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am going to implement my first Sap Business One project , I have studied the topics related with budget in SBO, the documentation that I used is the TB 1100 manual (SAP Business One Finance ), in this manual there are many examples regarding the finance process, but I didn´t find any exercice (example) related with budget.

May anybody give me some step by step procedure in order to create a budget from zero, if it is possible I would like to copy an existing budget to a new one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check this first:

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

I tried to read one link related with cost accounting suggested by one person (in the discussion thread that you suggested), but I am asked to give a user name and a password.

Taking advantage of this issue, I am not sure if that link contains info about my inquiry related with the procedure to create a budget in SBO.

Best regards.

former_member184718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Efrain,

Please find B1 Budget documentation from the below link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7jqpnpxtjg85yb/Budget.docx

Thanks.

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need S-user ID to get the login. Otherwise find some public link to learn more. Such as

SAP Business One ...To Go

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gordon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harikumar,

This was what I was looking for, I really appreciate your help. Now I would like to know if I am well located: After the budget is defined  in SBO assigned to one year (exercise), what would be the way to use the budget in order to make analysis, may I use the financial reports, specifically the "profit and loss statement budget report "  ? or there are more tools to analyze the budget  and the real data for every period ?

Thanks again.

former_member184718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Efrain,

I hope the video link below would be useful to you to know more about B1 Budgeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9T0cPywUwg

Thanks.

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harikumar,

In fact this is what I was looking for, I appreciate your excelent help. Taking advantage of your help I don´t know if you have some material or link to learn more about of segmentation in the SBO chart of accounts and what would be the difference between this procedure and

the cost center and distribution rules used in the SBO cost accounting.

Best regards

Efrain