Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Carryforward - Internal Order - deactivate

former_member218048
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

Our internal order budget is based on annual availability. No budget carryforward is required from one year to another year.

This time the user carried forward the budget by mistake and now we need to correct the figures using KO22/KO24 for reducing the budget.

Hence please advise me whether we can deactivate the 'budget carryforward' functionality through any setting on the internal order ?

I looked up in the status profile, but could not find this functionality.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki

1. For the present case, you will have to return (KO24) or Modify the Budget (KO22)

2. For Future cases, you need to remove the authorization for this transaction code (KOCO). But dont forget to C/F the Commitments from KOCF

Ajay M

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki,

As suggested by Mukhtar Sir it's year end activity.

But make changes in budget profile in  time frame do not take last year or future year.So system could not ask budget for past or future period then no issue for carry forward last year budget.

Regards

Prasad

bhaskar_basam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also you can try put "0" in Future field of budget profile. This will not allow you to budget and carry forward for future years for the order created for the particular year.

Regards

Bhaskar

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikki,

It is a year end activity, you cannot deactivate it through any configuration settings. However, you can control it through authorization. Check with your security team for do not provide access for the t.code.

Regards,

Mukthar

bhaskar_basam
Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess there is no setting to control carry forward functionality. You need to manually reduce the budget using mentioned t-codes

Regard

Bhaskar