Did you mean: 

BRS wrongly Auto knocked off

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

We have X vendor with two invoices 10000 each

Similarly we have Y vendor with one invoice 10000

we paid two invoices to X vendor each 10000

Auto BRS happend wrongly 10000 to X vendor and 10000 to Y vendor. Where as the 20000 should go to X vendor only.

It would be great if some one can help me in resolving the issue.?

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Seems like you are not using assignment field to knock off open items in the BRS process.

Because if you are using it then the assignment field in line item for Vendor X will have the cheque number by which it was paid. Similarly the the assignment field in line item for Vendor Y will have the cheque number by which Vendor Y was paid.

Now in order to tackle this issue, you will have to Reset and reverse the clearing document generated by BRS.

Also in order to avoid such issues in future please use Cheque number / Internet Transfer reference ID in the Assignment field of the payment documents. This will be mapped with the file received from bank and knocking off of the open items will be performed.

Regards,

Priyank Manav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyank,

Thanks a lot for the helpful answer.

Infact I am not aware BRS.

How to check whether assignment is there are not. User told us that there was no problem for other vendors. Only for this vendor they got the error since the amount is same for both the vendors.

I believe the amount get knocked off with reference to the cheque no we have given.right?

Thanks

Prasad

Answers (0)