cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakdown cost analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PM Experts,

I have created a notification and order for a machine breakdown. For the cost analysis, when i go to TCode: mci1, mci8, the details not found. I can only see no. of notifications and orders created. Actually i wish to get cost data for the following

1. External Procurement cost

2. Labour cost

3. Internal procurement

Is there any customizing for getting this values? If so, can anyone share the customizing steps to be followed in SPRO

Thanks in advance.

Reg

VRMP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Maintenance Order for the Cost updation. Check in control data about costing sheet & costing variants. In case you couldnt find any details on these, you do the configurations as per mentioned in the previous posts.

So that you can get the report.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

former_member1107731
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Value Categories to achieve this but for each value category, you would need separate Cost Elements.

Go To SPRO> Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Basic Settings>Settings for Display of Cost-->Maintain value categories

Create the following Categories

1. External Procurement cost

2. Labour cost

3. Internal procurement

SPRO> Plant Maintenance and Customer Service>Maintenance and Service Processing>Basic Settings>Settings for Display of Cost-->Assign Cost Elements to Value Categories

Assign the Cost Elements for External Procurement, Labour and Internal materials to their corresponding Value categories. Now, the Cost Tab in your order would showing you the break up of cost in the above mentioned categories

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get cost data for the following External Procurement cost,Labour cost, Internal procurement etc you have to first define value categories under those heads,assign them to Cost elements,define default values of value categories under customising for settings for cost display and finally under Information Systems for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service--->Assign Value Categories to Maintenance Cost Key Figures. Then execute report MCI8/MCI1 and select key figures from layout liker Int material,service,external material etc.

Please revert back if the problem still persists.

Regards,

S.Basu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IS your problem get resolved?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VRMP

Please use Layout setting functionality to set the layout as per your requirement. You will get the all cost values against each value categories. This button you will find above the reporting page. If you will not able to see the same let me know. I will guide you.

Regards

Makarand