cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Break Schedules and DWS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have 3 Break schedules for 1 daily work schedule..I have configured 3 of the Break Schedules .Now while attaching the break schedules to the DWS, I can attach only 1 break schedule for 1 DWS...

Then in this case, the DWS has only 1 Brak schedule where as i need 3 Break schedules to exist..

How do i configure the same?

Please advise.

Regards

FC

Edited by: FunctionalConsultant on Aug 25, 2011 2:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FC,

as Thomas said do it your issue will be fixed

create One break with 3 sequence numbers this way you can create n number of breaks in one break.

break name will be one and with sequence number number of breaks will be appeared.

regards,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have followed the same process, but then when i click on the riight ballon in DWS screen, Break schedule field, I see all this 3 Break schedules appearing ..Norm 01, Norm 02 , Norm 03...I can select only one and save..

please suggest...what to do to attache 3 of them

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you have done is correct.

You will be selecting one, but all the three will be assigned to your DWS.

Its for your reference (system displays) that the NORM consists of 3 breaks.

Have a good day...!

KK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THOMAS is correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to View --> V_T550P or follow this path : SPRO ---> Time Management --> Work Schedules -->Daily Work Schedules --> Define Break Schedules --> Determine Break Schedules

Maintain your entries as follows:

01 GEN 01 10:30 10:45

01 GEN 02 12:00 12:30

01 GEN 03 4:00 4:15

Now in order to include this break schedule in your DWS do as follows:

Go to View --> V_T550A or follow this path : SPRO ---> Time Management --> Work Schedules -->Daily Work Schedules --> Daily Work Schedule

Assign the break schedule here in "Work break schedule" = GEN ... It will consider all breaks maintained under it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone. Now I have a clear understanding of the link between Break schedule and Daily workschedule.

Edited by: FunctionalConsultant on Aug 26, 2011 6:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FC,

Create one break shedule with 3 breaks.

let us say ur break schedule is NORM

NORM 01 1300-1330

NORM 02 1400-1405

NORM 03 1700-1715

Then you can assign break schedule NORM to your WS and all the three break will be applicable in ur WS

Hope this helps

Regards

Thomas