cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP migration to S4HANA 1511

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As new S4HANA FPS1 is out and from the notes and blogs i have found the below regarding Business Partners -

The supported-field-list in Transaction BP has increased. With FPS 01 - list of fields delivered has increased. Of interest are Incoterm, Customer-General data, fields, many Additional ( LFM2 Table) fields, (LFM1) Purchasing Fields and LFA1 table fields were added.

Question -

i just checked the mapping document RFC_CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN does not have incotems. Can we expect a new BPDM package addressing the above added fields.  ? if not any ideas on how we can load these ?

Thanks

Krishna

References -

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna.

I got the one for Business Partners.

Best Regards:

Luis Lara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lara,

Could you please share the link for getting the BPDM for Business partners.

Am in need of the document to create BP.

Thanks & Regards

K. Saravanakumar.

ross_goodman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could I trouble you for the link to the BPDM for Business Partner in 1511?

Regards,

Ross Goodman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the following LSMW to create Business Partners in S/4HANA 1511. Test it and works!

Best Regards:

Luis Lara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the following LSMW to create business partners in S/4HANA.

Best Regards:

Luis Lara

ross_goodman
Participant
0 Kudos

Luis,

We have been trying to use exactly that LSMW and have had no real success with it. The major problem we face is that we cannot get sales org data to stick for the customer. Do you happen to have a sample data set that would help us to work out where we are going wrong?

Cheers,

Ross Goodman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Where did you find the list of fields available for Business Partners? Is that on the documentation of the RFC RFC_CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN? Sorry if is Dumb question, I don't have access to a S/4 hana system, but I need to figure out the mapping between a legacy system and S/4 hana.

Best Regards:

Luis Lara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lara,

There is a BPDM for s4hana On Premise. Which has all the fields and mapping. You can download it from service market place.

Thanks

KRishna