Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking an Training Event from Appraisal Template

former_member195704
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that there is integration between PD and TEM and profile matchup can be performed between positions/persons to check if the required skill exists in the candidate to the required extent. My questions are -

• Can a Training Event be brought into the appraisal template? (I hope yes, because a Training Event is an object and SAP standard procedure would allow bringing it into the template). If yes, how? (Any BADIs which can be suggested?)
  • If it is brought up, can the Profile Matchup be conducted in the Appraisal Template?
  • Suppose, the person does not have the skill set at all, or does not have it to the required extent, can the appraiser book him to the concerned training event? If he can, is that same as executing booking in the TEM module?
  • Can all of the above be achieved in TEM and ESS/MSS through standard SAP, or should we go for LSO?

Awaiting responses.

Thank you very much!

Best

Veera Sasidhar Jangam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lucylan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Veera,

Nice day.

For integrating LSO into appraisal, the Fixed or Free Enhancement can be options.

For these two types of BAdI's please refer to the following links.

Appraisal Document - Fixed Enhancement - HRHAP00_ENHANCE_FIX - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wi...

Appraisal Document - Free Enhancement - HRHAP00_ENHANCE_FREE - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wi...

But the above two BAdI's cannot automatically update any Infotype, such as qualifications etc after the appraisal document is closed. And once such follow up processing is needed, the BAdI of Follow Up Processing can be used.

Appraisal Document - Follow-Up Processing (Background) - HRHAP00_FOLLOW_UP - ERP Human Capital Manag...

All in all, it is not a simple task, and any follow up actions are based on the closing or close approved action of the appraisal document itself, rather than the completing of the course.

Best regards.

Lucy

Answers (0)