cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Vs Actual Consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any report which will give a clear idea of BOM Vs Actual consumption of materials against a productin order?

In COOIS - Components we get the required quantity which is there in order. If the component quantity in order is changed then this will reflect in order. But i want the required quantity as per BOM and actual issue.

Please suggest the asolution

Regards

Amit Parkhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I got the same requirement from my client. But there is no standard report or other type available from SAP.

I have tried to search for other way around for getting such info, but they did not fulfill the requirement.

The only way out is to get the report developed.

Regards,

Ankita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Well, I have no different response, but I wanot to give the business perspective.. I have not seen any business reason to do a comparison betwen BOM vs the Production Order.

Is not good practice to leave the BOM static to be compared agaist the productions. The BOM should be constantly being upadted base on the production analisis of the production planned vs real. and the planned is alway the production Qties on the Order, nor in the BOM.

so

1. The real comparison any business must to do is the real Production vs the planned using tools like MCRV or MCRX or COIO, ant it requires that once the process roder be created not allow changes.

2. If finally any business decide and is acceptable do some comparisons vs the initial BOM. is needed to leave some BOM with no changes, usually for this purposes is created a finances BOM ( version 6), that is used to compare what you need.. and as mentioned in previous response, for this purpose is needed a new development.

reagrds and hope it help..

JC