hello

please i need a Blueprint of personnel development and trainning module

thanks alot

Have good day

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seriously, elham: customers spend several thousand dollars, quite often >10k on such a blueprint.

Consultancies, who have templates, also invested a good deal of money to build them.

Do you really think that, if you get one from somebody here, it will be any good?

Also: if you get one, it's likely what a mediocre consultant at best has done for a customer. The blueprint is therefore likely to be property of the customer and giving it away is therefore not even legal.

And finally:

If you can't build a blueprint with a customer, then you'll also not be able to amend an existing one to meet your customer's requrement

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GET THEM, SVEN!!!! Tell them how it is! Preach, brother, preach!!!!!

(*yes, I am VERY tired of these kinds of posts too.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to see blueprint to get  idea about me work but i didn't say i wanted to copy it, i said???

some others asked such questions already but you judged me and insult

im so sorry to say it but you are so rude

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you don't want to help people and you are tired you can get rest

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are a lot of blueprints in help.sap.com

you don't have spend several thousand dollars but you can get ideas

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I love to help people!....that is NOT what this is about....Sven nailed it.

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day...."

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"I wanted to see blueprint to get  idea about me work".

"there are a lot of blueprints in help.sap.com"

Well there you go then....if you just want an "idea" about them, you sound like you found some.....so no need to be asking here for customer specific blueprint documents that as Sven said, other people/companies spent very good money to have generated for them.

If you want a "general" idea, then how about simply Google "SAP blueprint template".

....and not trying to be rude...but these kinds of post..."Send me blueprint document"...."Send me interview questions"....etc.....ALWAYS generate a long endless thread of "Me too!!! Send to (email address)".

Answers (0)