cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blue print,gap analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am a newly certified sd consultant. i am very much confused with business blue print,realization and gap analysis. if any one having real client docs i will really apprecieate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A typical Business Project comprises of 3 stages -

1) <b>Business Reengineering</b> - divided into three tasks -

<b>a)AS IS

b)TO BE

c)BLUEPRINT</b>

Disagreement between <b>AS IS</b> and <b>TO BE</b> leads to a <b>GAP</b> (between knowledge of R/3 reporting functionality and knowledge of R/3 business transactions)

Using GAP Analysis (altering company structure or modifying SAP as per the business requirement, GAP is reduced that results in different values of TO BE till a status of 'TO BE without GAP' is achieved . This is called <b>BLUEPRINT</b> .

2)<b>Realization</b> , where you actually implement the Blueprint

3)<b>Go Live</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nitin

thank you for your information.i am looking how the document looks alike or some instances with gap analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, That is not possible as these documents are always confidential and IP protected and cannot be shared.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi giri ganne,

As an integrity issues, Nobody will share clients documents with you and people should not share. As a wayout for this you may refer the standard templates provided by sap in the methodology. For this you may refer the documents in ASAP or Solution Manager.

Those documents can be shared as those documents doesn't contain client specific information.

Thanks and Regards,

Sambhaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one please help me