cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are customers at the company's SAP database which are created twice. I want to block those customers against giving orders by VA05 or VA06. With the customers' codes I can still give orders on SAP and a yellow warning for VD06 appears. Delivery or billing is not possible but order is. How can I block a customer from giving order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur problem is happens in every every company, but there is a standard message number"145" is there in standard program of customer creation we have to enable this, then the system does not allow us to create duplicate customer when some fields in customer master has been matched ex: customer name and search term or vat number etc.,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

we can block a customer for sales order through XD05 there u can select order block for particular customer.

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

To block a customer follow these steps:

T- code XD02

Menu: Extras-> Blocking data

Sales & distribution Blocks

order block->AllSales areas-> Give 01 Overall Block

You can do the same using VD05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

you can convert a standard warning message to an error message with help from ABAP.

regards

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You go to the customer Master XD02 & mark for deletion.

Customer Master - Extras - Deletion Flags

You will create the order & save, System not allow the order & show the message "Customer has been assigned order block"

Pl. assigns point

Regards,

Devendra

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

You Use user exit

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

With the ABAPer helep, you put logic when you are going to create a Sales order with Blocked or Deleted Customer the system need to give error message and should not allow to save the Sales order then only you will get error massage otherwise as per standard it will give only warning massage.

I hope it will help you,please reward me

Regards,

Murali.