cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block or hide Sales Order Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the intense scrutiny by auditors as a result of SOX, my client needs to prevent or block changing fields on the received EDI sales order. Is there any way to configure so as to hide or gray out fields such as the condition type, payment terms...so that customer service cannot change the value? If no ability to configure can anyone provide user exit information? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Christy : Authorization is the best way to prevent Some/all user to change condition type/ terms of payment.

For Nagoji : To disable "Billing Block" you can use SHD0 to create variant (follow the SAP note on it, NO_Variant). You can use the include MV45AFZZ for this purpose also.

Thanks,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With respect to SOX I want to dissable a billing block field in Sales order creation using tcode VA01.

This field should be suppressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christy,

I feel the best way could be defining separate document type for EDI sales order.Then control the field changes at the MV45AFZZ program.

Steps to be followed.

1.Check the document type for the EDI sales order.

2.Check the contents at the MV45AFZZ program.

i.e check the old values against the new values for

any changes particular to a field.

Old values and new values are available with

XVBAK,YVBAK,VBAK and XVBAP.....

3.You can issues a information message saying that these fields can not be changes.

4.Copy the old values back to new values if you don't want that field to be changed.

I hope this helps you with your requirement.

Thank you.

Regards,

karun.M