cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block invoice issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good mng Gurus,

I m creating PO for 100 pieces at 100 INR..

Doing GR...but at time of IR, it is getting blocked..

System is showing the below blocking reason:

"Variances occur in at least one item in the invoice.Therefore, the invoice has been flagged with a blocking indicator which prevents it from being paid automatically".

I am not clear abt the reason for blocking..

Pls help..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Use Transaction : MRBR to see the reason for blocking .

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

the reason is:

"Variances occur in at least one item in the invoice.Therefore, the invoice has been flagged with a blocking indicator which prevents it from being paid automatically".

Former Member
0 Kudos

but not clear as why is this happening?

pls help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The text described is not the reason.

Goto MRBR and execute -- Reasons for blocking u fill find to the right of the o/p of MRBR

Eg ; Reasons

1.Blocking Reason Order Price Qty

2.Blocking Reason Price

3.Blocking Reason Qty

4.Blocking Reason Quality

5.Blocking Reason Amount

6.Blocking Reason Date

7.Manual Blocking Reason

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m using MRBR and after executing, it is showing me blocking reason icon and after clicking over this, it is throwing me the error as "pls select at least one filed"..after selecting field, and clicking on blocking reason icon, it is not showing anything..

what should i do to know the reason?

pls help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After executing MRBR select the line item and click on details to know the reason for blocking.

or else u can scroll towards the end to find the reason for blocking . It will generally be marked as X.

Regards

Ramesh Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think you are clicking on delete blocking reason . Thats why it is throwing error as you have not selected the blocking reason .

Just scroll to the right . at the end you can see for whicj variance the invoice is blocked .Notice under whick column X makr is there ( it may be under quantity , or price or quality or order price quantity etc) . After you have found what is the reason , check your invoice for that variance .

If your invoive is GR based (three way ) then check your compare your IR with Gr , in other case compare the IR with PO.

Also check your tolerance using tcode OMR6.

And to unblock the Invoice in MMBR , select the proper invoice and press F9 and save it .

Regards,

Anupam

Edited by: Anupam Halder on Sep 9, 2009 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..solved it..it was a date pblm..thanks a lot..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check MRBR....from here in the output screen you willbe able to know the reason for blockage (X) as well as release the blocked invoice.

Regards,

Indranil