cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blanket purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing blanket po. In that po, i have given overall limit value for a certain time period starting from today's date. I have received 1000 materials today. While i do MIRO for that, it is not showing how much amount i should pay. How to do miro at this condition??

Regards,

Prasath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As u are aware that there is no MIGO incase of Blanket PO so system will not suggest any Qty and price at time of MIRO

U have to enter both manualy

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for your reply. Can you tell me where we can enter quantity and value manually in MIRO ?? As both the quantity and value greyed off here now. So i cant able to enter it manually. Kindly help please.

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a red button(account),click on that....it will allow you to enter amount.(just move to your right on the same amount and qunatity row to find red button.)

Brgds,

ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do change the layout to "accnt assignment cost center "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for your reply. As you said, i have clicked that yellow mark (acct.assgnt) and given amount ther but i cant able to give quantity there. Where shall i give that ?

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Thanks for your reply. Even though i change the layout to account assignment cost center..i cant able to enter quantity. What shall i do.?

Regards,

Prasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

IF u have entered AU as order unit u can only enter value of that PO

pls check Ordering unit

also one thing if u are using B as item category u can not use material with Item number..only desc is allowed.... and system will automaticaly pick AU as ordering unit..means u have to enter only value in MIRO

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is because of the unit AU which has been picked up since there is no material no.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For balnket PO system will only chk 2 things

does the invoice lies within validity period

has tht overall limit been exceeded

as u use item cateogaty B limit - thus a limit per item has to be declared in item detail limit tab , , thus the amount declared here is used by the system for calculation

Edited by: rajat kaushik on Feb 26, 2009 11:28 AM