cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blanket PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I give the limit values in the blanket PO, if I use item category other than 'B'. It is been used already, and I am not able to find out where it is defined.I dont see the limits tab.

Thanks

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

The Account assignment category used was 'Z' - csst center/ Internal orders. I sought the help of FI consultant. He says it is not possible to maintain value limits for internal orders.

Could you suggest if there are any related transactions to maintain value limitfor internal order.

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The account assignment category is z-internal orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked Tcode OMG0?

Have you checked the assignment of account assignment category and item category ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The permissible combinations of item categories and account assignment categories are determined in Customizing (Purchasing), you must allow to use item category B with acc. ass. category Z first.

On the other hand you could also test item category D in ME22N: it is also possible to add limits to the PO with item category D. The combination of item category D and account assignment category Z has been probalby maintained in your purchasing customizing already.

Check also the field selection settings for ME22 / ME22N and PT9F in OLME - PO - screen layout customizing, to allow the editing of the item category and check also the settings for service fields in ML90.

Regards,

Edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far As I understand your issue.. if the po has been created without item category B then you have two options to go for it to change 1. as suggested delete and start a new line item with K-Acct assignment and B- item category.

2. If you are planning to continue with your current PO then tell your FI/CO person to increase the limit of the internal order which is assigned to the PO, bye the way what is the current Accoutn assignment category you have in the PO?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. It is not possible to change the line items. Moreover, it looks like they have defined this limit somewhere else. It is not allowing me to use the item category B with the Account Assignment Z.Wht are the other probable places, where it could have been defined.

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In that case delete that particular Line item and try to create the same in next line.

FOllow all my above solution and implement it.

Regards

Utsav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the SPRO- SAP IMG- MAterial Management - Purchasing - Account assignement - Define combination of item categories / account assignment categories.

Combination of item category B and account assignment category Z, they have maintained or not?

Check this out.

Thanks

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is not allowing me to use the item category B with the Account Assignment Z.Wht are the other probable places, where it could have been defined.

Check tcode OMG0..

regards

Utsav

Former Member
0 Kudos

This blanket PO (FO) has already been created. The person who created this hasnt used any item category and used the account assignment as internal orders. I am supposed to extend this PO , but Im not able to find the limits tab.

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In that case Add item category as "B".

Now hit ENTER button.

You can see limit tab in item detail.

Try it will work.

Regards

utsav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think you can change the line item.

Delete the particular line item and create new line item

Thanks

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For Blanket PO follow below steps:

1) Select Document type in PO as FO.

2) Select Account assignment category as "K"

3) Select Item Category as "B"

Now enter all your details like material text,plant etc.

Now in Item detail you will see Limit Tab.

Hope i have solved your Query.

Regards

utsav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For balanket PO,

Use the document type as FO - Frame work order

Then Use the item category B and accoun assignment

Validity date in header and also limit in the item details.

Check it out

Thanks

Raman