cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank out tax jurisdiction code for all partners in Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating Sales Order with reference, I need to blank out tax jurisdiction code for all partners in Sale Order Header as well as Line Item for the newly created Sales Order.

I am looking for a user exit that I can use to fulfill this requirement. Also the structure that carries the tax jurisdiction code for all partners in Sale Order at the user exit level.

Thanks and looking forward for any helpful answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer include MV45AFZZ for user exits in Sales order processing.

-Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for the reply.

I am already refering to the include MV45AFZZ.

Can you give me any specific structure or steps that I can use to blank out the tax jurisdiction code.

It is possible or not?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly u need to use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Secondly what version of SAP r u using? Where and on which screen are u able to see these fields in VA03?

-Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I need to make the txjcd blank before SAVE. As I initially said, when user will press 'Create with reference' and txjcd should be blank out for the new order just copied with reference to the existing order.

To display the txjcd field, go to partners table(Header or Line Item), double click partners function, in the pop-up you will see the txjcd.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the jur code u see in the pop up is retrieved from the customer master when u double click on the partner function.

R u sure the tax jur code is stored in the sales order.

I couldnt find any field in the sales order tables which stores the jur code.

In 3.X versions the code used to get stored in the line items. In the higher versions it is stored as tax classification. Is this what u want to erase? Please send me the screen shot of the screen where u see the tax jur code to kiran.raorane@wipro.com

-Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure that tax jur code is stored in the sales order or not.

Requirement is to blank out at the time when user created Sales Order with reference.

That's why I asked, is it possible or there is any user exit that can be used to blank this field out when user will try to create the sales order (VA01) with reference.

I mean tax jur code not tax classification indicator.

Thanks for your time, let me know if you still need the screen shot?