cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin locations and Addon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing an addon, this has the responsability of create custom serials but I need set the bin locations for any product created.

my addon has the following fields.

product     quantity      location

00-11-A     3000        00-A1-23-1

When I see the automatic creation form, you can set the location and this can be asigned. How I can to do its?

If can be hard to understand, how can I to change the variable for any form without focus? or  can provide me some tips to do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pablo.castillo2 wrote:

Hi,

I am developing an addon, this has the responsability of create custom serials but I need set the bin locations for any product created.

my addon has the following fields.

product     quantity      location

00-11-A     3000        00-A1-23-1

When I see the automatic creation form, you can set the location and this can be asigned. How I can to do its?

If can be hard to understand, how can I to change the variable for any form without focus? or  can provide me some tips to do it?

Solved this way.

z = 1;

foreach (var item in seriales)

{

SAPbouiCOM.EditText oEditTex3 = (SAPbouiCOM.EditText)oGrid.Columns.Item(2).Cells.Item(z).Specific;

oEditTex3.Value = item.Serial;

SAPbouiCOM.EditText oEditTex4 = (SAPbouiCOM.EditText)oGrid.Columns.Item(5).Cells.Item(z).Specific;

oEditTex4.Value = item.Cantidad;

oGrid.Columns.Item(20).Cells.Item(z).Click(BoCellClickType.ct_Regular);

SBO_Application.Menus.Item("5888").SubMenus.Item("5963").Activate();

oBultosForm = SBO_Application.Forms.GetForm("1470000006", 0);

oGrid1 = (SAPbouiCOM.Matrix)oBultosForm.Items.Item("1470000019").Specific;

SAPbouiCOM.EditText oEd4 = (SAPbouiCOM.EditText)oGrid1.Columns.Item(1).Cells.Item(1).Specific;

oEd4.Value = item.Ubicacion;

SAPbouiCOM.EditText oEd5 = (SAPbouiCOM.EditText)oGrid1.Columns.Item(2).Cells.Item(1).Specific;

oEd5.Value = item.Cantidad;

SBO_Application.Forms.ActiveForm.Items.Item("1470000001").Click(BoCellClickType.ct_Double);

z++;

}

Answers (0)