Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills Of Exchange for Vendor

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir/Madam,

my client requirement is Bills of exchange for Vendor payment. i searched in SCN and google, but there is no related document for configuration, i got only for Bills of Exchange for Customer Receipts only. Can any one provide me the full process and configuration for this Bills of exchange for Vendor Payment only.

In my client view i got this following requirement,

1. Vendor Payment Open item in vendor account,

2. Vendor asking for payment form us , but we are paying after 1 month.

3. so we decide to pay to vendor by Bank( Bills of exchange )

4.Bill Amount is Rs.100.

5. Bank pay to Vendor is Rs.97.

6 .Rs.3 is discount

7. after 1 month we pay Rs.97 to bank and get the bill.

8. We are earning Rs.3 as Income.

How can we do the configuration for this process ?

Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

its not vendor bills of exchange ,

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you want do it by EDI in APP. It´s similar to collection process which you send information to the bank and wait a return to clear. The document get filled a Bill of Exchange number and gets a intermediate situation as opened and unable to be reprocessed.

Go to FBZP and create a vendor payment method for Bill of exchange. Find bank layout to define operation to be maintained.

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i configure all setting for bills of exchange payment to vendors, when i run the f110 programm, due documents are picking , but its showing some exception, so it will not take place to payment process. screen shot attached here. kindly check and revert.

Prince

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

execute double click in this line and look at error message. In addition you can enter Log Proposal to check system messages.

regards

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

Job log screen shot is here, plz check and revert.

Prince