cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

I am facing problem with billing. The accounting document is generated and the value is not posted to Sales revenue A/c rest other things like tax are posted. In Material Master and customer master Account assignment category is perfect and in Revenue account determination also the combination is fine and all the conditions record are picking.

Kindly give me some solution regarding this.

Thanx

MK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Account Key in V/08. Then check if the GL Account assignemnt no is right in VKOA.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to VF02 and press the relese flag button. Sometime at this stage it will tell u the exact error. The last thing I can suspect is u have done all the assignment perfectly for a perticular access sequence in revenue account determination and another access sequence may be getting picked up which has no assignments at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prabhakar

When i release the document manually the error i got is " No account specified in item 0000001005"

Kindly suggest me solution for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Go to the Billing Document in Change mode (VF02), -

Enviroment --- Account Determination Analysis --- Revenue Accounts. There you can see which data the system is trying to use to determine the account and why it isn't successful

2.Check whether the AcctAssgGr have been filled in automatically. in the billing document or n ot

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu

Here also in Header - Header tab in the billing document account assignment category is filled in automatically and posting status it is showing the status as "Error in accounting interface"

Thnx

MK

Edited by: MOHANA KRISHNAN on Mar 31, 2010 2:05 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below

VF02-Billing document-GotoEnvironment-Acct det analysis--Revenue accounts

After that Check the t code VKOA for revenue acct determination

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu

The assignment in Revenue account determination is perfect(VKOA) is fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MK,

Please check the G/L accounts assigned.

Regards,

Dippy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

The G/L A/c ie : Cust reconciliation a/c is also fine. Only for the particular customer the issue is coming

Thanx

MK