cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is Billing Document Range. Where can i get this Field.

Thanks

Kiran.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Concept of Billing Document Number Range:

In Configuration of Billing Type, we have field as <i>'No.range int.assgt</i>.'. Here we assign an number range object. This is a part of customization. Transaction Code for Billing Type is <b>VOFA</b>. This configuration is done in development & transported to QAS & Production server.

Assigning Number range:

Number range are assigned to Number Range Object. This assignment is done in Transaction Code <b>VN01</b>. The required number range are normally input data from core team menber, which is assigned here to number range object. This number range is determined in Billing Document. Number range assignment has to be done in each client & cannot be transported.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Follow the below path for billing doc. no. range.

IMG->SALES AND DISTRIBUTION->BILLING->BILLING DOCUMENTS->DEFINE NUMBER RANGE FOR BILLING DOCUMENTS.

Note: Billing documents should always have internal number range. i.e the system will give you the billing document no. the moment u save the billing boc.

hope it helps.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran - Look at the billing document type setting in your system.

Customizing - S&D-Billing doc-Define Billing type and there for the billing document type you can see the number range assignment.

Now as you would have known from previous suggestions, check VN01 for the range # that was assigned to your document type.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also maintain Number ranges for a particular object in T.code SNRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

Are you talking about the Number Range? Then it is assigned to billing type and the number ranges are defined in SPRO / Tcode: VN01

Regards

Srini