Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch record for production order control

ezio_calvi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a problem,

For an production order the system has created the Inspection lot.

Now I want take the usage decision but the system inform me that before in it is necessary u201CCreate and approve batch record firstu201D.

How can I solved this problem? The order isnu2019t the process order.

Best regards

Ezio Calvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ezio_calvi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tank you Mr Prasobh

I have unflaged the filed "Batch rec.req", but the Inspection lot created before it continue to ask me the batch record.

Regards,

Ezio Calvi

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ezio,

You need to cancel the material document using MBST transaction if the GR was created using MIGO/MB31. If the GR was created through confirmation then cancel the confirmation using CO13. This process would cancel the GR as well as Inspection lot.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You are getting this error becasue you can only carry out the following functions for the batch you have selected when an approved batch record exists (see material master record, Work scheduling view 😞

Making a usage decision for an inspection lot of origin Goods receipt from production

Changing the batch status from Restricted to Unrestricted

However, no batch record has been created for the batch you have selected. Therefore, the system does not carry out the function.

So you need to create and approve the batch record.

Refer SAP Library, section Basis Services / Communication Interfaces -> SAP ArchiveLink -> SAP ArchiveLink - Scenarios in Applications -> Storage Scenarios PP -> Optical Archiving of Batch Records

Or Else , check this thread which may help you to trace the problem

Regards

JH

ezio_calvi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Tank you for the link

In the post Mr. Babusingh wrote:

-> Follow the below step.

->

-> 1.First cancel the current document as well as Inspection lot,

-> 2.Remove the tick from Material Master under Plant Data Storage1 -> Approved batch record required.

-> 3.Create new receipt.

Now I need know , how can I cancel the Inspection lot?

Regards

Ezio Calvi

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ezio,

All you need to do is to unflag the check box for field "Batch rec.req" in the "Workscheduling" view of the order material using transaction MM02.

I am sure that this should solve the problem.

Regards,

Prasobh